jueves, octubre 06, 2005

 
First of all a brief explanation.

I intend to write this blog in English and Spanish more or less seamlessly. There are at least three reasons for this move: 1. To broaden the audience and scope of this blog; 2. I NEED to improve my English, at any cost before my planned trip to England; 3. I would like to encourage my friends to read and write in English as much as possible.

Well, now I proceed to the core of this post: I would like to tell you about my new puppy. Sadly enough, I have no puppy, old or new, to talk about.

Comments:
:S
that's about the nosense puppy ;)

i find it's a cool idea to turn your blog into an english teaching tool... good idea.
 
Leo your bolg is really...nice. someone toldme you are the poker player boy...i'm still wondering why...
 
Publicar un comentario

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?